MS AntiSpyware Beta Available

How to Remove Spyware from your Computer - and the price looks good!



As discussed recently, with Microsoft's acquisition of Giant Software, they have now made available the first BETA which keeps all the original features of the Giant product.

Its available here.

Even though my machine already has loads of Anti-spware stuff installed and I run it regularly, the new Microsoft product didn't seem to have any problem finding bad stuff that the other guys missed:




BTW, the Intelligent Quick Scan found all the bad guys that the Deep Scan found, but is hugely faster.


This thing is schedulable and has a number of other attractive options. But - most importantly, it found stuff that other programs could not find. I would have to give this one some high marks, especially since it's marked as a BETA.

As Ann Coulter so eloquently put it, "For some people, history began ten minutes ago."

Comments

  1. Anonymous2:47 PM

    Ann Coulter? I have never read anything from her that didn't have an extreme slant on it. She is the most judgemental, closed minded person(?) I have ever seen. Quoting an extremist like her is risky to one's credibility.

    As to her quote about history, I presume that it means we are supposed to remember to hate Mulsims because of 9-11. Ok, then we should still be hating the British for what they did to us 300 years ago, right? When did history start in her mind, and what did that quote have to do with you article?

    (and no, I'm not a liberal. Just your moderate-viewed american...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann Coulter is the right side of the see-saw to Al Franken. Both of them, although they certainly can be characterized as "extremists", have uttered quotes that I found memorable.
    In any case, I certainly do not lie awake at night worrying about whether my quoting Ann Coulter (or anyone else) will have an effect on my "credibility".
    BTW, it's spelled "Muslims", not "Mulsims". Thanks for reading my UnBlog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FIREFOX / IE Word-Wrap, Word-Break, TABLES FIX

Some observations on Script Callbacks, "AJAX", "ATLAS" "AHAB" and where it's all going.

IE7 - Vista: "Internet Explorer has stopped Working"