Are we Going Live?

Yup, we are. The buzz from Redmond indicates clearly a February 2005 time frame for ASP.NET 2.0 Beta 2, complete with a GO LIVE license! I, for one, have been holding off, but with this new good news, I'm getting ready to put together some really good ASP.NET code with version 2.0 that ties together everything I've learned in the last 4 years with the highly successful eggheadcafe.com, plus everything I"ve learned as an MVP and from studying with the beta. However, I've also learned that I don't have a lock on all the good ideas, and to really make a site "sing" you need more than "one guy" to run it.

If you are an intermediate to advanced level ASP.NET developer, and you have some ideas about a really good developer-oriented site and would like to partner, contact me and let's discuss at bbromberg-at-cfl-dot-rr-dot-com.


This is the kind of stuff that takes at least two developers to run, and there's plenty of money in it if it's done right. If you have an idea and we don't have a meeting of the minds, you can trust that you and your concept will be protected.

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention -- in addtion to being an ASP.NET developer par excellence, you must be literate and motivated enough to generate new, original content in the form of articles, code snippets, tips and tricks, and commentary.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIREFOX / IE Word-Wrap, Word-Break, TABLES FIX

Some observations on Script Callbacks, "AJAX", "ATLAS" "AHAB" and where it's all going.

IE7 - Vista: "Internet Explorer has stopped Working"