Telephone Pet Peeve

Don't you just LOVE these people that leave answering machine messages like they are gonna give you the history of the world, or something? I do most of my business work with my cell phone, leaving the main phone free for the Significant Other. Calls come in all the time when she's out, and since that phone is just off my office and I don't bother answering it, I get to hear all the dumb messages people leave.

I mean, "Hello, this is who I am , this is why I am calling, and here's my phone number", right? Oh, NO! They gotta tell you everything and take up 10 minutes of time with all their B.S., when all that can ever happen is you are either gonna call them back or not, right?

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:20 PM

    Yeah. And how 'bout those Voicemail messages, too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FIREFOX / IE Word-Wrap, Word-Break, TABLES FIX

Some observations on Script Callbacks, "AJAX", "ATLAS" "AHAB" and where it's all going.

IE7 - Vista: "Internet Explorer has stopped Working"